Only in the alternative parenting center
A face-to-face encounter between people who wish to become parents in order to meet and connect with one another.
Consultation regarding building consensus and reaching a unique agreement for shared parenting, including with people who are not members of the Center.
Guidance and comprehensive support at every stage of the proc
The ideas and guidelines of the Center:
1. The need for persistence and parenting is a natural need for men and women.
2. Every child has the right to know both his parents.
3. Every child has a father and a mother. The two parents recognize the child and know him.
4. Parenting is shared between the two parents, including the type of physical, emotional, and in turn economic needs of the child.
5. The parents have the right to choose the appropriate relationship, when they have the child’s best interest at mind.
6. Any relationship between the parents does not necessarily include marriage or sexual relationship. but requires a relationship of mutual respect, caring and good communication.
The center is proud of hundreds children who were born with the assistance of the center since 1994.
Contact Us 053-4266496